Photo Gallery

Electrical Hazard - 118 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 401
Thursday, December 13, 2007

At 12:37 p.m. on Thursday, December 13, the Millville Volunteer Fire Company was dispatched to an electrical hazard at 118 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 401. Engine 6 arrived to a small mulch fire adjacent to the entrance of Suite 401, which is currently unoccupied. The smoldering fire was quickly extinguished, confining the damage to a small area of siding on the outside of the building. Third Assistant Chief Brice Hickman declared the situation under control at 12:47 p.m. “DEDICATED VOLUNTEERS PROUDLY SERVING OUR COMMUNITY”

Views: 647

Views: 618

Views: 543

Views: 558

Views: 603

Views: 571

Views: 503

Views: 582

Views: 573