Photo Gallery

Gas Grill Appliance Fire - 200 Block of Willow Oak Avenue, Village of Bear Trap
Monday, July 21, 2008

At 5:14 p.m. on Monday, July 21, the Millville Volunteer Fire Company was dispatched to a gas grill appliance fire in the 200 Block of Willow Oak Avenue in the Village of Bear Trap. The responders arrived to a gas grill on fire in the back yard of a townhouse summer rental unit. When the grill caught on fire, one of the vacationers pulled the grill off of the deck and into the yard, which prevented a structure fire from occurring. Assistant Chief R.J. Kauffman directed a 1¾-inch hand line to be pulled from Engine 6 to cool the propane tank until the fire was able to burn itself out. The situation was declared under control at 6:21 p.m. “DEDICATED VOLUNTEERS PROUDLY SERVING OUR COMMUNITY”

Views: 879

Views: 787

Views: 858

Views: 744

Views: 756

Views: 769

Views: 723

Views: 756

Views: 817

Views: 712

Views: 783

Views: 761

Views: 504