Photo Gallery

Electrical Fire - 100 Block of Loughlin Lane in Bay Side Hamlet, Cedar Neck Road
Friday, November 20, 2009

At 7:32 p.m. on Friday, November 20, the Millville Volunteer Fire Company was dispatched to an electrical fire in the 100 Block of Loughlin Lane in the Bay Side Hamlet on Cedar Neck Road. Responders arrived to an electrical fire centered around an exterior GFCI receptacle located on the second story living area. The fire was quickly extinguished with damage being confined to the area around the receptacle. Deputy Chief Doug Scott declared the situation under control at 7:56 p.m. “DEDICATED VOLUNTEERS PROUDLY SERVING OUR COMMUNITY”

Views: 284

Views: 270

Views: 254

Views: 300

Views: 269

Views: 291

Views: 300

Views: 266