Photo Gallery

Chimney Fire - 32000 Block Warren Road, Denton Mills
Wednesday, November 24, 2010

At 8:26 a.m. on Wednesday, November 24, the Millville Volunteer Fire Company was dispatched to a chimney fire in the 32000 block of Warren Road in Denton Mills. Equipment began responding within 2 minutes of the dispatch. The responders arrived to a two-story dwelling with a chimney fire caused by a wood stove. The interior crew ventilated the first floor and removed the burning logs from the wood stove. There was no extension of the fire into the wall or ceiling areas. Chief Richie Walls declared the situation under control at 9:20 a.m. “DEDICATED VOLUNTEERS PROUDLY SERVING OUR COMMUNITY”

Views: 284

Views: 292

Views: 287

Views: 269

Views: 280

Views: 302

Views: 304

Views: 278

Views: 290

Views: 305

Views: 315

Views: 328

Views: 219

Views: 220