Photo Gallery

Structure Fire 100 Block of Central Avenue
Saturday, March 8, 2014

At 6:42 a.m. on Saturday, March 8, the Millville, Bethany Beach and Roxana Volunteer Fire Companies, and the Sussex County Paramedics were dispatched to a structure fire in the 100 Block of Central Avenue in Ocean View. The responders arrived to a fire in the kitchen from a microwave oven. The fire was quickly extinguished with damage being confined to the appliance and kitchen area. Assistant Chief Cody Lockwood declared the situation under control at 6:56 a.m. “DEDICATED VOLUNTEERS PROUDLY SERVING OUR COMMUNITY”

Views: 5

Views: 4

Views: 5

Views: 5

Views: 3

Views: 3

Views: 4

Views: 5

Views: 7

Views: 7

Views: 6

Views: 6